I decided that basketball is the most fun sport to watch little kids play. We have done soccer ( the field is way too long for these little guys), & t-ball (a little slow to watch). Basketball is fast pace. They play on a short court so they don't have to run as far & you can see the entire game. Every kid is guaranteed to play at least half the game, so all the parents are happy. Trevor is #5


7 comments:
Just make sure he changes his socks!! You never know, he could get on a lucky winning streak and decide that he isn't going to change his "lucky" socks.
I am with youon the soccer thing. My kids always hate running down the long field. we will have to try basketball.
I agree basketball is the funnest sport to watch no matter how old the players are. Is he pretty good? Austin can't dribble to save his life.
Yeah basketball... We just started gymnastics... don't know if we'll see basketball ever at our house!
Hey! I think Brett really wishes that he could get into the whole sport thing, but for now girls soccer is as close as it gets! Hey, my friend Kayleen recognized you from the pic. and told me to tell you "HI"!
Hey Cara! I haven't been to volleyball in months. It's just too far for me to drive. I really wish our stake would start up a volleyball night. Anyway, it's great to hear from you. Your basketball pictures are so cute. Tyler wants to try basketball next too. I'll add you link to my blog, then I can check in every now and again!
How fun, Stratton starts a Jr. Suns league for basketball in March. I heard it is hilarious and much more fun for the parents!
Post a Comment