Friday, January 11, 2008

Chuck E, Cheese

We met a bunch of friends at Chuck E. Cheese's today. It was a lot of fun seeing some of my HS friends that I don't get to see very much. The kids had alot of fun playing. Hailee even tried some rides. She learned how to go down the slide by herself, feet first, on her belly. She was so proud of herself.
Ami Bethea, Becky Wyler, Elisha Romney, me, Brittni Russell, Andrea Morrow & all of our kids

All the kids

Kyle & Hailee with Chuck E.

5 comments:

Elisha said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! You got it up so fast! The kids, as well as myself, had so much fun!

thewylerfamily said...

Alright Cara, I'm adding you to my blog!! Check out Ami riding the bike.
Becky

Brittney Blount said...

I think Kyle had more fun when Randy and I took them to Chuckie Cheese. Just kidding I don't know if we could beat all those kids.

steph said...

Why do kids love that dirty place so much. Maci wants to go to Chuck E Cheese all of the time. It is her favorite.

thewylerfamily said...

Oh, here is our blog http://bbwyler.blogspot.com/