Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Family Pictures!!!

Family pictures are here and I'm so excited! My friend Tricia took them & as always she did an awesome job. Thanks Tricia! These are some of my favorites.



8 comments:

Mars said...

The pictures turned out so cute!! Where did she take those? She did such a good job. I want to see them when you get them up in your house cause I know they will probably be up on the walls in no time!

aubreyannie said...

so cute!! your friend did a great job!

Brittney Blount said...

Randy wants to know why there is no picture of the in laws.

Kayleen said...

Awww cute! I love the picture of you and your hubby in the front with the kids in the background! Great job Tricia!

Becky said...

So cute, and love the new blog background... very cute and it wasn't too hard was it?

Caryn said...

Those are so cute! I love it love it love it! Your Mom is so cute with all the grandkids!

Tamie said...

seriously, the pictures did turn out great. bryan's got that head tilt thing going on...giggle.
i wish that we had a friend/family member that lived close enough to take pictures that nice.
brook's got a cousin in orem, but we're never there long enough to get pictures.

Lyons Family said...

great family photos!