Friday, December 21, 2007

My eskimo baby

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hailee is too cute! Did she finally let you take it off of her?
Where are the pics of the quads? Oh wait, those are for Christmas... can't wait to see it, or them?!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

That has to be the cutest coat I've ever seen. Sometimes I put bows in my boys hair for a second when John's not looking to imagine what it would be like to have a girl. Someday...

Ami Bethea said...

Too cute! I need a girl.

Let me know on Christmas (text me or something) what the christmas tree box turns out to be!

Tamie said...

where is she going to wear that thing!?! so cute though...boys coats are only one thing: functional. so very sad. :)

Katie said...

I love that sweater! I want one in my size!!!!