Keelie Jo Goodman. My sister Cassie had her first baby yesterday December 13th. She wieghed 6lb 14oz. Cassie and Joe are soooo excited. Joe kept saying " This is my daughter" over and over again. It was so funny. He's a very proud daddy.
Oh my gosh I am so excited! I have been wondering when she would have her. I am glad to hear all went well and she is so cute! Tell them congrats for me!
Congrats to Cassie! I still can't believe she is old enough to be married, let alone be having a baby but Keelie looks very cute. That's cute that Joe was so proud!
9 comments:
So Adorable and I think she looks like a "Keelie." I can't wait to see her at Christmas.
Oh, so cute... I think she looks like the Goodman side, I'm sure that will change though.
Oh my gosh I am so excited! I have been wondering when she would have her. I am glad to hear all went well and she is so cute! Tell them congrats for me!
Congrats to Cassie! I still can't believe she is old enough to be married, let alone be having a baby but Keelie looks very cute. That's cute that Joe was so proud!
How fun! I forgot Cassie married joe. I love him! He is so fun. What a fun couple. Yea auntie.
How sweet! Tell her I said congratulations! :) Why doesn't she have a blog? Now she has a reason to right? Keep posting those cute pics!
She's so cute. I think you look a lot like your sister!
Keelie is beautiful! Tell Cassie to take it easy! :)
Heidi
She's gorgeous!
Post a Comment