Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gingerbread houses & Santa Claus

Trevor & Kyle with Grandma's help decorated a gingerbread house on Friday. I know what you're thinking, but I DO feed my kids. I don't know why they are so skinny or why they insist on taking their shirts off.





I took my kids to see Santa Claus. We waited in line for about 45 min. and this is the best picture I got. I'm so mad. The first 2 pictures were completely black so I turned off my flash and this is what I got. There was only 5 minute left until "Santa had to feed his reindeer" so I couldn't sit and mess with my camera.

9 comments:

steph said...

Your boys are so skinny because that is exactly how skinny you were when you were that little. Remember you were the "ethiopian baby>"

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You must have skinny genes. Can I have some, thanks. I want to pick up some gingerbread houses. Are those from Costco?

Tamie said...

so is it just so hot in arizona that they can't stand to wear shirts? lol...dress those kids!!!

Elisha said...

Wow!! Those houses are really cute!! We usually do it every year with our family but they usually end up fallling apart (or being eaten) before we ever get a picture!

Mars said...

that picture of them with Santa is cute! So is their gingerbread house.

Becky said...

Cute gingerbread house. That stinks about Santa and of course you didn't buy any cuz you were taking some with your camera...

Jules said...

The pic with Santa is adorable! gingerbread houses are so much fun! I can't wait to start doing that stuff with Lily too!

Megan said...

Don't worry, my oldest is so skinny, he looks anorexic! I swear I feed him too.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I actually looked at Caryn's blog and was shocked, because I had looked at it before and didn't put it together that it was a Caryn I knew. Funny. But always nice to read someone elses experience with a similar problem.

Ami Bethea said...

I did gingerbread houses with my boys too and they loved it. If I had a dollar for every time my boys took their shirts off I'd be a gazillionaire.