
Hailee can't help herself.

Christmas Day
My boys must have been REALLY good this year.
My sister Steph and her family flew in from Dallas on Christmas morning. The kids had so much fun playing together. Every year my mom gets the kids Christmas jammies to wear. This is everyone but Keelie. Trevor, Kyle, Bryce, Hailee, & Maci.







5 comments:
Hey! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I love the matching PJ's. I always try to find the matching ones, but it's hard!
The matching PJs are cute. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. I'm sure the more kids you have, the more fun it gets.
The quad looks sweet. It's much bigger than Stratton's so I'm guessing it's a 90. That's the size that Stratton needs now but we may get him a motorcycle next Christmas instead to force him to learn. Looks like fun! Let us know if you guys want to go out to the desert to ride
P.S. No pics of your pink golf clubs??
What a fun Christmas! Your kids look so cute in their pj's!
Post a Comment