Thursday, April 3, 2008

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny wheeny PINK poke a dot bikini


OK, so I know a lot of you are saying, Cara, I thought you said that didn't like bikini's on babies. Well, normally I don't but, look how stinkin cute this one is. I couldn't resist! I don't know if its the poke a dots, or the ruffles, but I love it! I did think it would cover her up a little more, but look how stinkin cute! Hailee wasn't very cooperative when I was taking her picture (this is the best one). Maybe she's doesn't like to show her belly. And yes that is a butterfly tattoo on my baby girl. I was going to take it off, but she loves it.

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Wow! What a rebel! A bikini AND a tatoo!! :) Hi Cara! Remeber me? Brianna (Blair) Allen? I found your blog on Elisha's...your family is really cute! Hope life is going great for you guys! Check out my blog sometime...mattandbrianna.blogspot.com.
Keep in touch,
Brianna

Pepper Lovin! said...

I Love it too! I bought Baylie one and my mom was sooo mad. But it's adorable. Anyway great to see you. Come this way more often.

Cassie and Joe said...

Very cute! Keelie will look super cute in it next year! (if joe lets her wear a bikini)

Ami Bethea said...

So cute!!

Mars said...

Hailee looks so stinkin cute in that bikini!! That's funny she likes her butterfly tattoo :) It's cute on her!