Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hailee's 1st haircut




I know she doesn't have a lot of hair, but she had a rats tail & it was getting nasty. When I walked into lolli locks I asked, how much for a baby? They said $14.99. I was like, Are you kidding me. Then as I started walking out one of the girls came up to me & said that she would charge me for a bang trim $5.99. So Hailee had her first haircut. She wasn't very happy during it, but as soon as the lady whipped out the suckers she was fine. She didn't cut off very much, but it made a huge difference. Even Bryon noticed & I didn't even tell him I was getting it done.

6 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

Wow, Bryon even noticed?? Amazing. She looks cute! (as usual)

Becky said...

That's crazy! 14.99 for a kid's cut! Glad you got it for cheaper... and Bryon even noticed! So cute!

Kayleen said...

She looks like she did well for the first time! By the way, I found the bedding at TJ Maxx in California, but I've seen it here at Marshalls.

Unknown said...

How cute! I got you a house warming gift today!! I'll have to come see it.

Mars said...

Aww Hailee looks adorable!! That place looks cute but $14.99 for a KIDS cut?? That's ridiculous!

thewylerfamily said...

She is such a little doll!