



Now that Hailee is in nursery I have no idea what I'm suppose to do at church now. Luckily, they were short a couple of nursery leaders this week so Bryon & I were able to sub. Hailee did so good. I don't think she would have even noticed if we left. It was fun, but I don't know if that is a calling I would want every week. Oh well, hopefully they are all set with nursery leaders, & Bry & I will have to go see what the Sunday school class is all about. Are we suppose to bring our scriptures?=)




9 comments:
I love the first picture of her. It is soooo cute! I can't wait until Bryce goes to nursery. Unfortunately I don't think he is going to be all smiles like Hailee seems to be. And, get rid of the scorpions before we come to town....whenever that is!
Oh blessed day when they get to go to nursery!! The only bad thing when Tyla went, is she flipped out EVERY time we tried to leave her. Funny thing is, she LOVES Sunbeams!
I love when they go to nursery!! Hopefully she won't flip out when she realizes that mom and dad don't stay with her every time.
Do you feel like you are now on a date at church. You're free!!!! THat scorpion is huge. I always had them in my house growing up. They are scary!
You are funny! It is sad because no one really visits me in the library anymore. Oh, the good old days.... Hailee looks so cute and so big!
Hailee is so stinkin cute!
FREEDOM! Seriously, church is great and all, but now 2 WHOLE house to yourself! Enjoy!
She looks right at home there! I don't remember the last time I went to Sunday School!
So cute! She's getting so big. Enjoy your time at church w/out her now? I'm sure that little bit of freedom will be nice. I agree, I don't think I would ever want a calling in Nursery. But kudos to those who do it!
Post a Comment