Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What I've been up to...

My mother in law bought Kyle Broncos bedding for his birthday & since then I've have been so excited to paint his room. Trevor & Kyle have never had a decorated room before so I decided to do something fun for them. Trevor will have to wait for my blisters to heal & for some more motivation to get his done. This was a hard project & I can't wait for it to be completely done.

Kyle has a lot of furniture in his room & since Bryon is out of town I just scooched the stuff as much as I could. The bunk beds are not put together so there are 2 HEAVY beds & a dresser.
a


OOPS!! This could have been very bad.




Taping is hard!



Pulling the tape down is fun! I loved seeing how it was turning out.


I love how it turned out! I'm not done though I still have to wait for Bryon to get home to help me move the beds & do the back wall. Luckily it has a closet on it so it won't take as long.

17 comments:

steph said...

That looks awesome. I can't wait to see the finished product when all of the furniture is back in the room.

aubreyannie said...

nice job, cara! it looks awesome!

Mars said...

That looks really good! I can't believe you are doing that by yourself. It must be taking FOREVER!

Unknown said...

Seriously looks awesome. It seems like everything is coming along.

Elisha said...

Wow! That looks great! Is there any other team besides the Broncos!? (a family favorite!)

Alisa said...

Cara, that is some fine handiwork. What a cool room! Good luck topping that in Trevor's room...

Kayleen said...

Stripes are SOOO fun! I love peeling off the tape too! It looks great!

Jules said...

So Awesome! It looks amazing, great work!

Tamie said...

wow! that turned out really well...you're sure he won't puke after a week of being in an orange room? :)

i'm sure that the finished room will be spectacular!

Cassie and Joe said...

His room looks so cool!
Let me know if you need help with Trevors room, you did pretty much paint my kitchen for me when I was pregnant!

Ami Bethea said...

WOW you've been busy. Looks awesome!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Your so bold to do that and it turned out great. I'm afraid to try anything. Have you found a good place for curtains or rugs? They're so freaking expensive!!!!

Brittney Blount said...

So are you going to paint Trevors walls purple for the Rockies? You might want to go with the gray.

Brittney Blount said...

Looks good.

thewylerfamily said...

WOW, that turned out great!You want to come help me at my house???

Carrie said...

Cara, that looks amazing, you did a great job! Can't wait to see it when it's done!

Caryn said...

You make a fellow Bronco wife very proud...