No, on my way to my doc. apt this morning there was a whole HEARD of cows along Ocotillo. I think they heard that the Johnsons are coming to Queen Creek and wanted to welcome you themselves.
LOL! Cows I can handle. It's the huge tractors that drive on main roads at the busiest time of the day going 25 mph in a 45 (which means 60 out here). Welcome to QC! I need to come see your house. When are you coming out next?
Love it, Cara!!! That is so funny. We are going to miss you guys, but we're really excited for you. You need to put up some pics of your paint jobs and the whole house!
7 comments:
Are you serious?!? That is crazy!
Post a picture of your house
No, on my way to my doc. apt this morning there was a whole HEARD of cows along Ocotillo. I think they heard that the Johnsons are coming to Queen Creek and wanted to welcome you themselves.
Oh mylanta - that is HILARIOUS!
LOL! Cows I can handle. It's the huge tractors that drive on main roads at the busiest time of the day going 25 mph in a 45 (which means 60 out here). Welcome to QC! I need to come see your house. When are you coming out next?
Love it, Cara!!! That is so funny. We are going to miss you guys, but we're really excited for you. You need to put up some pics of your paint jobs and the whole house!
And you are leaving Gilbert WHY???
Post a Comment