That is what I have heard almost every morning since we have moved into our new house. Luckily, my kids have uncles and a grandma that are willing to do go with them because I really don't want to. Yesterday my mother in law took them to go look for jackrabbits and stink bugs. We back up to state land so hopefully all the jackrabbits, stick bugs (I wish), rattle snakes, coyotes, & anything else that is living out there will stay out there.

Grandma Cindy hopping over the fence. The funny part is that she couldn't get back over so she had to walk around.

Trev & Ky playing in the creek behind our house.

Lots of open land to ride their quad.
4 comments:
How fun! For the boys atleast! I wanna see a photo of the house!
I want to see pictures of the house....not the dirt BEHIND it!!
That will be so much fun for the boys! I want to come see your new house!!1
So you have a new house? That's awesome that you don't have neighbors behind.
Post a Comment