Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hailee's new carseat

I finally found a forward facing car seat for Hailee. I wanted something safe and girly. It is the same car seat that my boys have (so I know I'll like it), but pink and brown. I know you can't see it very well, but doesn't Hailee look like such a big girl in it! I love it!

6 comments:

Pepper Lovin! said...

Don't be dumb! Your so cool enough. When I put my new background up it erased everyone so I am slowly putting them back. It has taken like 3 days. Um when I graduated I really have not had any desire to go back to high school. I am done. hahaha I am a dork I know.

Becky said...

So cute, and she's wearing your favorite outfit too. Nice that she's got some spare binkies.

Caryn said...

I love that they are front facing, they smile like they are getting away with something! can't wait to see ya at lunch next week.

Katie said...

Very cute! They make the cutest carseats nowadays! I love the 2 binky's, one to suck and one to hold. Reminds me of my babies! She's so pretty!

Erica said...

such a cute carseat! I love when you get to turn them around, they are just so much happier.

Mars said...

SO CUTE! And of course, nothing but the cutest for the cutest girl! I can't believe how big she is getting so fast!