Friday, September 28, 2007

Gilbert Greenfield Stake Champions - undefeated

10 comments:

Ami Bethea said...

Wow! Impressive, how many teams did you play against?

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats! I am jealous, my friends and I are doing a league and we started out great but have slowly been having a hard time pulling it off at the end! It is so fun to get out and do something though! I am glad you guys did so well, that is awesome!

Pepper Lovin! said...

I am so jealous. Our stake here does not do any sports because the stake pres says that until we have 100 percent home and visiting teaching we have other things we could be doing with our time.

Becky said...

That is awesome, you totally smashed everyone!! I wish our stake would start volleyball again.

steph said...

This comment is from Joey...."This just proves you would have gone pro if you wouldn't have sprained your ankle."

Cara said...

I totally would have!

Lyons Family said...

of course you were undefeated - they had you! we miss you on tuesday nights!!

Caryn said...

You are hardcore cara, way to go!

Unknown said...

Please tell me that is not the only picture you have. YIKES!! that really was so fun. I am sad it is over.

out numbered said...

Hey Cara,
Thanks for commenting on my blog and saying hi! I do remember you from Mendoza it is great to hear from you! Your kids are so cute!
Deanna Turner