Thursday, April 26, 2007

1st trip to the dentist

Yes, I know your suppose to take your kids to the dentist when they are 3, but don't worry no one's teeth are rotting out of their heads. No cavities!! Now they love the dentist and they both want to go back. Trevor even liked the flouride.

Kyle was a little nervous
getting his teeth cleaned
all clean
Dr. Liao cleaning Trevor's teeth

2 comments:

aubrey said...

that's good that he likes the dentist. ava loves going. her hygienst is so fun and has them wear sunglasses and watch cartoons and then gives them a toy at the end. it also helps that her dentist is our bishop and the hygienist is in our ward too.

Tiny Einstein's Preschool said...

I'm glad you put a picture of Kyle smiling so that when it is time to take Maci to the dentist I can show her it isn't that bad.