one of the designers

meal time
( Bry said the food was nasty)

Bryon working hard

The Wright Connection Crew

getting started

I don't know this guy's name,
Bryon worked for 10 hours in a crawl
What a fun & exciting thing to do. I am so proud of Bryon for being willing and able to donate his time and ability to such a good cause. He had to sign a confidentiality agreement, so I don't know the story of the family. But I know he did this for them & not to be seen on TV. The show will air sometime in September. It will be the season premier.






5 comments:
Awesome! That is super cool. I'll make sure we watch that episode.
Sure he did it out of the kindness of his heart......we all know he really just wanted to meet Ty!!!!!!!!!
WOW! How exciting for Bryon. It'll be neat to watch the show and know that Bryon and Uncle Kevin were there helping to make someone's life a little bit easier. He sure is a trooper though, I know that I couldn't spend any amount of time under a house in a crawl space. :)
How cool that he did that! Thanks for visiting my blog! It is so fun to see what people from high school are up to. Your husband sounds like such a stud to volunteer to help with this project. Thanks for sharing the pics.
that's awesome that bryon had the opportunity to do that!
Post a Comment