
I am so sick of climbing through my closet trying to find something out my food storage. Whether it was sugar, flour, or wheat it was always in the very back of the closet, in the very bottom box. A lot of my boxes weren't labeled so I had to open them to find out what inside. So today I FINALLY organized my closet & food storage. My closet is huge. It is under my stairs & there is even more space around the corner. I have my crib, picture frames, boxes, & MORE food storage back their. I (with the help of my boys) separated everything by food & date. Now I can find what I want when I want it. Wahoo!! And NOW I can lay down & rest because my back is OUT!!




3 comments:
Doesn't it feel so good to go through stuff and organize? That's what I've been doing lately and it's AMAZING how much junk we collect! lol
Cara!
I'm having a boutique at my parents house saturday..flyer is on my blog or you can email me dreadog7@gmail.com for flyer.. anyways, I hope you can make it and pass the word along on blog/emails..thanks so much!
Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!
briannamallen80@yahoo.com
Post a Comment