Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend at the ranch

Trevor LOVES to shoot his bow!


Kyle shooting his BB gun


This is the first time I have ever shot a gun. I'm not sure I liked it. Maybe I'll try ear plugs next time.


Bryon helping Ky shoot


Hailee & grandma waiting in the wind


Going for a walk. A couple years ago their was a fire that burned literally AROUND the ranch. This is across the street from the cabin.


A car that we found that had burned in the fire.


What was left of a house that had burned


Hailee & Bry


This is a mean bull. We had fun teasing it until it charged my uncle. Then we got in trouble and had to stop. Thanks TOM!


Swinging away


Playing in the truck


Hailee new found talent (she loves to do hair)


Napping on the way home

4 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The pines look beautiful! I want to go up north soon. I'm glad you guys got away and had some fun.

Brittney Blount said...

How have you never shot a gun before?

Lisa Truman said...

We had so much fun Friday night! I was so sad we had to leave but when the babies cry you do what you gotta do. :) And no it wasn't raining lol We will have to get together again soon! :)

Ashley said...

You are a brave woman! Now we can double date to the shooting range! Yes, I even have my own pistol (but Casey has shot it WAY more than I have!)