
They are conjoined twins. They share a common heart & liver. Their parents are puting together a fundraiser to earn money to have them separated. It's going be on Valentine's Day, Saturday February 14th, 2009
Walker Butte Elementary in Johnson Ranch
Queen Creek, Arizona
8 am - 2pm
There is going to be lots of fun ways to help out.
3K, 5K & 10K Walk/Runs
Followed by post run celebration with food, activities & fun!
Sponsored Breakfast
Silent Auction
$3 Wrist Bands
Bouncy Houses
Rock Wall
Crafts & Activities
Vendor Booths
Music & Entertainment
Several FREE Crafts & Activities
Much More!
So come run with me or even past me=} Then bring your kids out to play. It will be tons of fun.(& tell everyone you know!) http://www.twosisters-oneheart.blogspot.com/




5 comments:
I volunteer Mom, Cassie, and Brittney to run with you!
I will see you there Cara! I am helping Jamie Kieta.
You'll be just fine!! How's the dog?
I will be there and probably Randy too. And we will make Cassie. Haha!
I'll be there too! Are you doing the 10K?
Post a Comment