Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I know I said that I would never get one, but...

look how cute she is! Meet Roxie. I didn't want to give such a trendy name but it's what we all agreed on. We called her snickers until Bryon got home & he didn't like the name. Then Trevor wanted to name her Bronco. Good name, but she's a girl. Then he said Rockie(like the Colorado Rockies). Another boy name. So I suggested Roxie. We all agreed, but we mostly call her Rox. Her dad is a coon hound, & her mom is 1/2 collie & 1/2 American bulldog (weirdest looking dog I've ever seen). Odd mix but we think she's cute. Hopefully stays cute!

7 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

Chris was telling me you guys got a puppy... She is adorable!!!!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

She is cute! Hey your cupcake turned out awesome. You've got some skills!

Caryn said...

How fun- I guess?! I refuse to pick up poop so dogs will be a no go at our house for a while! She is a cutie though!

Unknown said...

OH, good luck!! I love dogs when they are small. FYI if you get a tortise it eats dog poo!!

Ami Bethea said...

She is really cute!

Mars said...

CUTE puppy!!

Scott and Jaime said...

She is really cute. I hope you guys enjoy her. get started off right by making the boys take care of her!! I am such a mean mom.