Friday, August 15, 2008

busy, busy, busy

I know it's been so long since I posted last. We have been super busy, but don't worry, I took LOTS of pictures. My sister & her kids came to town for my mom's 50th birthday. Of course we had a surprise party for her (steph, maci, bryce were part of the surprise).







5 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

What a great update. I love all the pictures! Fun summer times!

Mars said...

Wow you guys have been busy having lots of fun with family. I was wondering why you hadn't posted anything forever!

Ami Bethea said...

Geez you have been busy. You forgot to mention your puking, dehydrated child too. Hailee's ears look so cute pierced, I was wondering if you went through with it. The party looked like it turned out cute too and the stands worked well. What are you going to do with them now?

P.S. I'm going to attempt to sew the blankets tomorrow so I'll probably be calling you with a question or to tell you I broke your machine. Keep your phone nearby ;)

amy said...

Hey Cara- it's your cousin Amy. Love the pictures of your kids on your blog. Maci and Hailee are so cute with their new bling! Check us out!

Skye said...

I hope your Mom had a great Birthday!
I love cute pierced ears. Hope your doing well!