
I have 2 words to describe this movie, "inappropriately funny". Some of it was hilarious, but I didn't always no if I should be laughing or not. I laughed anyways because it was funny, but I could see how some might be offended. It was completely different than any movie I have ever seen, & I pray that teenagers are really not like they were in this movie. If they are I am going to home school my kids. Anyways, I definately recommend Juno (unless you get offended easily). Go rent it!




8 comments:
i loved this movie. and saw it in the theater twice in one week. superb acting.
I totally loved this movie!!! I felt the same way about not knowing if it was ok to laugh, but I did anyway! I absolutely recommend it!!
I loved this movie. It was really funny.
I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's awesome. Thanks for the recommendation
Hey, I thought the same thing. . I would never see the movie with my mom, but I had a good laugh.
Hey! I am dying to see this movie, but don't think it's one my hubby will enjoy! It'll have to be a girls night!
Hey Cara... it's Lisa Truman. Bryon told Chris and I awhile back that you had a blog page. Thought i'd check it out. I love it! Your family is beautiful! I love your living room pix too! Don't change it! I just did my living room and sometimes feel the same but trust me... it grows on you. And the bows are adorable! I really need to get crafty and do some for my daughter.
I love the humor on Juno also. It is very original. I think I will have to rent it now!!
Post a Comment