lol Caryn. I agree! I'd take her but I NEED the bows. And the tutu. And her cute little shoes. Um, and her bikini. Oh and her little skirts. I want it all!
Ya, but these are the moments you will one day treasure...I often feel like selling my children :) Or even giving them away!!! It's all worth it one the give you hugs and kisses unsolicited even!!!
12 comments:
Does she come with free shipping and all hair accessories???
I don't know Cara... I think I may have you beat with Caden's flour spree... :) Kids are crazy huh? She looks so innocent in that picture.
Oh, come on, most of it is in a pile and not even crushed into the carpet yet! Besides, she looked hungry.
haha that is funny (no offense) She looks so innocent though! I agree, at least it's not crushed in the carpet yet. Could be worse right?
I'll take her as long as she stops trying to beat up Keelie!
She's so cute, I'd take her and then I'd never have to be pregnant again trying to get a coveted girl!
I love the look on her face, she's like "WHAT?"
I feel your pain! But really that's nothin'! Try food coloring or a whole gallon of milk!!!
Ha ha! Send her our way, we'd never even notice one more girl!
Bring her over right now!!
lol Caryn. I agree! I'd take her but I NEED the bows. And the tutu. And her cute little shoes. Um, and her bikini. Oh and her little skirts. I want it all!
Ya, but these are the moments you will one day treasure...I often feel like selling my children :) Or even giving them away!!! It's all worth it one the give you hugs and kisses unsolicited even!!!
Post a Comment