I have esophagitis , & duodenitis. Which basically means my esophagus & duodenum are red and irritated. Duh, isn't that why it hurts! I also have white bumps in my esophagus. They did a biopsy on them and they are either caused by the reflux or an allergy, but they don't know. So right now they put me on anti acid meds and I have to go back and get another endoscopy in 8 weeks. If the reddness & white bumps are gone then we know its from reflux. If they are still there then I have to go see a allergist & hopefully we can find out what I am allergic too.
7 comments:
Another one...you poor thing. I'm so sorry.
Geez, I would be surprised if it is from an allergy since you're allergic to so many things already!! That stinks you have to get another one, but it's great that you are finding out what's wrong so you can get it taken care of. Sorry I missed your calls today, it's been nuts around here. I will call ya tomorrow on my way to or from school.
I meant would NOT be surprised if it was an allergy, sorry.
Well even though it stinks, all of those things can be treated!!!
Hey! That's great they were able to figure out what it is! (Even though it sounds like you pretty much had it figured out). Hopefully now that they can start treating it you will get feeling better!
Eww, that is not fun.
Update you blog!!! I want to see a picture of your new house!!! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment