You are a good woman to be up that early in the morning. When Bryon came to pick my boys up I was fast asleep with no plans to get out of bed. Too bad they didn't swing back by your house for some "before the hunt" pictures. Next time.
nO WAY?!?! FOR REAL!?!?! ok, i cannot let bill see this one!! But I think I am out of luck - the boys already love it when there is a rabbit in the yard, "Dad, Dad, get your gun, there's a rabbit." - - so much for protecting the innocent . . .
Okay, that makes me feel better. That's how naive I am, I thought they were real. I thought maybe they were posing with real guns. So no reason to be scared. Doesn't Becky's husband hunt too? Do they ever go together?
5 comments:
You are a good woman to be up that early in the morning. When Bryon came to pick my boys up I was fast asleep with no plans to get out of bed. Too bad they didn't swing back by your house for some "before the hunt" pictures. Next time.
nO WAY?!?! FOR REAL!?!?! ok, i cannot let bill see this one!! But I think I am out of luck - the boys already love it when there is a rabbit in the yard, "Dad, Dad, get your gun, there's a rabbit." - - so much for protecting the innocent . . .
wow! how'd they do. i'm sure that the boys were just so excitied!
How cool is it that they could go hunting with their dad. I won't lie...it scares me a little bit to see them with guns. Does it scare you at all?
Okay, that makes me feel better. That's how naive I am, I thought they were real. I thought maybe they were posing with real guns. So no reason to be scared. Doesn't Becky's husband hunt too? Do they ever go together?
Post a Comment