Friday, November 16, 2007

Soccer is FINALLY over!

I love watching my boys play soccer, but with 2 games a week, a 1 year old baby & almost no help. It was way too hard. Luckily my mom came to most games to help me out because Bryon was playing in his football league (that will never happen again during soccer) or he was hunting. Thanks Mom!!

7 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I can't wait to go to my boy's soccer games but from what you say it sounds like a lot of work. Yeah, no celebrity sightings at Joes. Too bad...at least if we would have saw some celebs we wouldn't want to puke when we saw the bill.

Caryn said...

Oh, I totally remember that feeling, you get your saturdays back! Cute troph's, are they playing next season, LMK I want Braden on a team with someone he knows...

Katie said...

Ugh! I'm so sick of hunting season already! Nice you have your mom there to help! Your boys look so cute in that pic!

Pepper Lovin! said...

hey cara we are staying with my parents so let me know when you are on this side of town and we will meet up.

Megan said...

I don't blame you, my boys were in a once a week league, and it totally wore me out, and I didn't have a baby! Sometimes it's nice to have the extra free time as well.

steph said...

Next year you should lie about their ages and just get them on the same team. That would solve one of your problems. And do you have any pictures of Cassie's shower to post?

Tamie said...

what a pair of smiles on those boys....i'm pretty sure that they had fun. :)