Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Planet of the Apes

Bryons mom bought him a monkey mask when she was in town & Hailee loves it. We have it sitting on the fridge & she'll look up and point at it. This is Hailee giving the monkey kisses.

Posing for the camera

Hailee after we put the mask away. So sad!

6 comments:

Tamie said...

I'm impressed that she likes the mask so much....usually the young ones get a little freaked out by masks...

Becky said...

That's crazy, my kids would be freaking out if they saw that thing! Hailee is too brave!

Mars said...

so cute. thats funny she loves that-i'm surprised she's not scared of it! When I first glanced @ the pictures I thought she was crying because she was scared!

steph said...

What a funny girl Hailee!!!! You are the toughest one in your family!!

Brittney Blount said...

Ya hailee is pretty tough. That would have made your boys cry.

Katie said...

That is so funny that she loves it and isn't scared of it! She's so cute!