Sunday, October 21, 2007

Field trip & the pumpkin patch

I went on a field trip with Trevor's 1st grade class. We went to Tempe Center of the Arts (I think that's what it's called) & saw the play Charlotte's Webb. It was interesting and a little wierd, but the kids loved it.

Then I took Kyle and Hailee to the pumpkin patch with Ami and some other friends a couple weeks ago. Here are some pics.









4 comments:

Tamie said...

cute, cute cute!!!! we didn't need to go the pumkpin patch this year b/c my parents grew pumpkins and we got ours from them....but i think that i still want to go, just for the picture op. does that make me wierd? :)

Mars said...

cute! that looks so fun! Where was that at?

Hollie said...

Ya tell me about it...we wanted to sign Cade up for flag football, but up here it is tackle or nothing. The age group was from 6-8 year olds. It scared me at first, but he only played offense most of the time and didn't play as much as Holden did. I don't think Holden sat out once in any game! It sure is fun and comical to watch though! :)

Ami Bethea said...

Hey will you email me the pics with my kids in them? My memory card died that day and I don't have any pictures from that day, I'm still so mad!! But not mad enough to pay $17.00 again to get more...