Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trevor's eye doctor appointment

For those of you who don't know Trevor has a "lazy" eye. His glasses are to fix his eye, not to help him see. The idea is that his glasses will force him to use his bad eye more to strengthen his eye muscle. I took him to his eye appointment on Friday and the doctor said that his glasses aren't working. They changed his prescription and I am taking him in again in a month to see if the new prescription will help. If it doesn't they are going to have to patch his eye. Poor kid...I'm hoping it is not going to be an ALL day thing. This is Trevor with the glasses they gave him after they dilated his eyes.

1 comment:

Lisa Truman said...

My little brother had the exact same issue when he was younger. first he started with the glasses and then he had to do the patch for awhile. Eventually they were able to do a surgery to correct it. Tell him to hang in there. He's a cutie!