Tuesday, October 13, 2009

girls trip!!

Last week Becky, Katie, and I went to California for a MUCH needed girls trip. We had so much fun! Katie had a layover in Phoenix so we were able to fly to LA together. We went to disneyland & California Adventure that same day. Saturday we went to the orange county swapmeet where we found some super good deals and one super cute purse. Thats right, just one purse=) Sorry Katie! I am so glad that Katie and Becky were able to go with me. They are the best!!

Disneyland and California Adventure were both decorated for Halloween. So cute!


Yes, we are cool sporting our rain ponchos! I was not about to be soaked for the rest of the night like I was when I went with my boys.

It's a Bug's Life

Disneyland

1 comment:

Scott and Jaime said...

That is so much fun! I bet you guys had a blast not having to worry about kids and everything!