Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A visit from Maci & Bryce

Maci & Bryce (steph and joey too) came to visit last week. Unfortunately my boys were still in school so they didn't get to see them much. But Hailee had a blast with them.

All the grandkids (except Kendal) riding on grandpa.


The Children's Museum (I can't remember what it's called)

Maci Lou Who

Hailee Mailee

BOO


Grandma Brenda helping Hailee & Maci with their art projects



Tempe Town Lake splash park

Kendal and Hailee going for a ride

All the girls

2 comments:

The Rowleys said...

Hi Cara
I love keeping in touch with you and your family through our blogs.I would love to chat with you and maybe get our kids together, they are all the same ages and would enjoy playing together!e-mail me and we can chat!
kikirow@cox.net
hope to hear from you
Nikki Rowley

Ashley said...

All those fun places without us!? J/K Looks like a lot of fun! Your Mom still looks soooo good. (Since I saw her at Paradox a million years ago) Thanks for watching the boys yesterday! Ella was so sad she didn't get to go to "Kyle's". I think she has a crush...