Monday, April 27, 2009

Graduation Day!!


Roxie graduated from puppy class on Saturday. It was the best $109 I have ever spent(at least on my dog)! If you have a puppy or are thinking about getting one I definitely recommend Petsmart's puppy class. Roxie is a completely different dog than she use to be. I can now leave her alone with my kids w/o her attacking them. WHAHOO!!! She REALLY is a good dog now & has been super easy to train. I am so glad we can actually ENJOY having a dog.

2 comments:

Lisa Truman said...

I'm so glad you did that Cara! So many people get puppies expecting them to jusy know how to behave and give up on them. They forget that puppies are like toddlers. They just need a little help. :) Glad to see that Roxy has graduated and is a new dog! :)

Mars said...

That's so exciting! She seemed like a good dog when we were at your house. I'm glad you don't have to worry about her attacking the kids anymore though :)