Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures from Trevor's baptism day

My cute family!

Bryon's parent with my kids

Bryon & his parents

Almost the whole Johnson clan. Jevelyn had to work, & Chris, Cassie, Alyssa, & Cody couldn't make it from Idaho. We miss them!

My mom, Grandma Taylor, & Hailee

Alexis, Brianna, Hailee, Trevor, & Kyle

Me & my sister in law Jenni

Hailee loves her grandmas!

Brianna & Hailee

At the park

This was Sunday before church. We told the kids to get their church clothes on & Hailee came out in her swim suit.

9 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I love your family pictures from the baptism. So good! It is also great to see pictures of Scott & Cindy :)

Brittney Blount said...

The first thing I noticed about the last picture is hailee's crazy hair then her swim suit.

Lisa Truman said...

Your little family is so cute! Yes I absolutely shop when the hubby is hunting! What else do they expect us to do while they're gone?? lol

Jen-erek Johnson said...

I love the pictures! See you on Saturday

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be baptized. That's awesome! I love the family picture up top.

The Brock Family said...

I can't believe trevor is old enough to be baptised! That is so great! It was fun to see pics of the Johnson family too!

Mars said...

Thanks for inviting us to his baptism. I NEVER see you guys anymore! I'm loving that Hailee lives in that swimsuit. So cute. Such a girlie girl. Hope I see you guys again before next year! haha

aubreyannie said...

wow, i can't believe trevor just got baptised. that is awesome. i love that pic of you and jenni! you look so pretty and i love that shirt you are wearing!

Ami Bethea said...

Yeah for Trevor!! We were sorry we missed his big day. Cutest family pics though. Let's go to lunch next week, we need to catch up before I move back to town & we can only meet at Ned's every once in awhile.