Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!

Watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade

Yummy food!

Hailee wearing Aunt Jevelyn's shoes

Trevor being Trevor

Hailee & Brianna playing with their babies

Trevor being...Trevor



Wrestling with uncle Brad

5 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

My kids loved the parade too. I didn't think they would. I don't have any girls and my niece is turning two soon and she likes dolls but what makes a good doll?

The Brock Family said...

Looks like a lot fo fun! I didn't know Brad lived in AZ too? Is Derek here too?

Lisa Truman said...

Looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving... Love Hailee's shoes... I have them in brown! :)

Ami Bethea said...

Looks like your Thanksgiving turned out great at your house! Sorry I have been MIA, i promise to be a better friend from now on, now that I am almost completely done with school. We watched the parade for the first time this year, and my kids loved it too!

Ashley said...

Love all the personalities in your Santa photo! LOL!