Maci wore that glitter witch costume two years ago. I think the color scheme is a little different, but that is the exact costume. I loved it! It is in our dress up now and very popular there too. I also like how Kyle is practically doing the splits in a couple of those pictures!
5 comments:
So cute! Your kids are adorable and it looks like you had a lot of fun!
What fun. The kids look awesome!
Maci wore that glitter witch costume two years ago. I think the color scheme is a little different, but that is the exact costume. I loved it! It is in our dress up now and very popular there too. I also like how Kyle is practically doing the splits in a couple of those pictures!
Cute kids. It looks like you guys did the Trunk or Treat. Fun.
I love their costumes!!
Post a Comment