Sorry about the picture overload, but my slideshow from photobucket wouldn't work. I'd say Hailee had a pretty good birthday. I found a play set at cost co with a stroller, cradle, doll infant carseat, & a baby all in it. I also found a cheap pair of dress up shoes for her. The next day we took her build a bear (from grandma Brenda). She was a little shy while we were there but she loves her bear. She had fun with grandma Brenda, Cassie, Joe, Keelie, Brittney, Kendal, & me (of course)! She also got cute bedding from grandma Cindy. Now we can paint & decorate her room. I have some cute ideas for it! (notice how hailee isn't looking at the camera in any of the picture. That's my girl!)









c













6 comments:
happy birthday, hailee! did you get that doll set at costco? we saw that a few weeks ago and ava fell in love with it but it looks like it's perfect for hailee's age but not so age appropriate for ava. any idea? i'm glad she had a fun birthday..build a bear is so much fun for the kids.
Happy Birtday Hailee! Fun birthday- she is so cute!
Looks like she had a great birthday. Fun to see you at the playplace yesterday-perfect for a family reunion! Ha! Although I need an enclosed area to keep Thomas from escaping. Hailee and all her little girl cousins are so adorable!!
Looks like Hailee had a fun birthday & got lots of fun stuff! That doll set thing is really cute. Her little cousin's are so cute too!
Happy birthday! Hailee and Brig's b-days are just a day apart how funny! She is so cute!
Aw happy bday hailee! sorry we missed it :(
we miss u guys!
Post a Comment