When we were leaving the gym today I stopped to show Hailee the lights on the firetruck across the street. The fireman told us to come over to see the truck, so of course my boys wanted to go. They were so nice, they let my boys climb inside the truck and push the buttons. They told them all about the different gadgets inside. The firemen gave them fire hats & coloring books. Then of course I had to take pictures. Hailee was a little nervous so she didn't want in the pictures. She did love the hat though, but as soon as I got my camera out she took it off & wouldn't put it back on.


3 comments:
Hailee is TOO big. We have to come swimming over there. you like how I invite myself!! I hate scorpions. FYI call a pest control co. and ask if they dust attics. I heard there is a powder you can put in your attic because there aren't many things you can do to get rid of them.
How cool! That's awesome that the firemen let your kiddos do that! They look so happy. :)
i think that i need to take my boys to the fire house for a little field trip :) looks like they all had way too much fun there!
Post a Comment