I can't believe that Trevor is in 1st grade! He is such a big boy. He so brave. When we got to school I asked if he wanted me to stay until his teacher got there. He said he didn't care, but I knew he wanted me to leave. But I stayed anyways. Just because he is ready to grow up doesn't mean I am ready for him to. I am so excited for him to be there, but it's sad to see him so grown up. I know that he'll be OK and that he will do well. I'm excited because there is a kid in our ward in his class, so I know there is at least 1 kid he knows. Kyle is off to his 2nd year of preschool. He has the same teacher and a few of the kids are the same. This morning he got up & got ready with Trevor. He was a little disappointed when he had to wait an hour after Trevor to go to school. I don't know what he's going to do when he is not in school because Trevor is going to be gone all day! I love my boys and I don't know what I'm going to do with out them here with me. Well, I can think of a few things! Mall anyone!!
10 comments:
What cute boys!!! Maci misses them!!!
Well I can say I am sad but so looking forward to 'me' time which translates into 'mall' time!! Yea us.
Ya, admit it Cara - you called me today elated to have so much extra time to yourself!! j/k It will be bittersweet for me too when my kids go to school. They do look so grown up in the pictures, handsome boys. You know I am always up for the mall! I have anytime next week and then every Friday after that so call me!
Ahhh, they grow up too fast! School starts here on Monday and we are all excited. These past 2 weeks of summer have been rough. We are all ready for a nice break from eachother!
Cara did you really follow Trevor around the playground taking pictures of him?? So not cool. But they are pretty dang cute!
I didn't follow him. I just stood there and watched. I wasn't the only parent there taking pictures.
wow, sachool starts super-early in AZ...and i thought that the end of august was early...collin doesn't start for a few more weeks.
they grow up so fast....it sure is exciting though.
Oh he looked so cute all ready to go. I bet having one in school all day is quite fun!
Nice comment about the lip gloss Cara! I responded on my blog you punk. Hey do you wanna go to the mall in the morning? I only have until 12:00 though cuz I have to drop off the boys and get to MCC by 1:30. let me know
Billy started this week too - isn't it crazy?!?!? and Easton is in Kindergarten - time flies - that's what everyone always says - I guess it really is true!
Post a Comment