YOU CRACK ME UP! You are just as bad as Rhonda, but for her it is bracelets not bows, one for every outfit! See what I miss by not having boys???
Yes your bows are very very cute!Especially when they are on Hailey.Yes you definately win!!!
She ALWAYS has the cutest bows to go w/her outfits! I still want you to show me how to make them!
So Cute!! Joey's dad used to always tell me that I shouldn't put bows on Maci's head because it would make her head misshapen.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YOU CRACK ME UP! You are just as bad as Rhonda, but for her it is bracelets not bows, one for every outfit! See what I miss by not having boys???
Yes your bows are very very cute!
Especially when they are on Hailey.
Yes you definately win!!!
She ALWAYS has the cutest bows to go w/her outfits! I still want you to show me how to make them!
So Cute!! Joey's dad used to always tell me that I shouldn't put bows on Maci's head because it would make her head misshapen.
Post a Comment