Oh no!! I remember that feeling of dread when Cade starting doing that in our rental house. Another couple of weeks and I would have had to buy a gate for sure, luckily our house got done early so I didn't have to. She's getting too big!! She's SO cute.
BTW the movie thing is awesome, it worked so great as a bribe for both of my boys tonight! *Sweet*
aren't you just LOVING that little girl?? It seems we appreciate them so much more ater having a bunch of boys first! She is a doll - I guess we have to enjoy it now! I hear (I'm sure you do too) that the DRAMA is coming . . .
4 comments:
Oh no!! I remember that feeling of dread when Cade starting doing that in our rental house. Another couple of weeks and I would have had to buy a gate for sure, luckily our house got done early so I didn't have to. She's getting too big!! She's SO cute.
BTW the movie thing is awesome, it worked so great as a bribe for both of my boys tonight! *Sweet*
I can't believe how big she is getting so fast! She's too cute!
Ok, I am jealous, berk doesn't even care if he ever crawls, I want him to sooo bad, I just want him to wait until after we get bac from Powell!
aren't you just LOVING that little girl?? It seems we appreciate them so much more ater having a bunch of boys first! She is a doll - I guess we have to enjoy it now! I hear (I'm sure you do too) that the DRAMA is coming . . .
Post a Comment